Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Cousin, Rahm Emanuel

HighVizPR + Promotion = the new journalism. Politics = Show Biz! News is entertainment?: My Cousin, Rahm Emanuel

# # #


http://bluecatapult.com/busansky.htm

Yes, he is my cousin! Um...thrice-removed, right, Dan?

Wait a second -- It is a long line!


HighVizPR + Promotion = the new journalism. Politics = Show Biz ...

My Cousin, Rahm Emanuel. So, I receive this e-mail from my brother Dan around .... and abbebuckpr.blogspot for more about "the day job"---I am just happy to ...
highvizpr.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-cousin-rahm-emanuel.html - 143k - Cached - Similar pages

Do You Have a Rahm Emanuel on Your Staff? - John Baldoni

Nov 7, 2008 ... The one additional observation I would like to add is that senior leaders who hire the Rahm Emanuel's of the world must be extremely ...
discussionleader.hbsp.com/baldoni/2008/11/do_you_have_a_rahm_on_your_sta.html - 43k - Cached - Similar pages

The NEWSWEEK 50: Obama Aide Rahm Emanuel | Newsweek The Global ...

Jan 1, 2009 ... When it comes to Rahm Emanuel, there is more than one fish story. ... "By hiring Rahm, Obama is saying that he wants to make things work ...
www.newsweek.com/id/176311 - 70k - Cached - Similar pages

Take Intern Juli’s Advanced Emanuel Brothers Personality Test From ...

Juli Weiner of Wonkette puts together the inevitable "Emanuel Brothers ... Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama's first and most important staff hire as Chief of ...
beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/story/take_intern_juli_s_advanced_emanuel_brothers/ - 38k - Cached - Similar pages

KEN LAYNE

I write things at: Wonkette · AOL Political Machine ... “ When Obama’s first hire was announced, Rahm Emanuel was described as ‘a terror. ...
kenlayne.tumblr.com/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

No comments: