Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mike Huckabee, come on down! There's no Biz like Show Biz! No Biz I know! Unless you're a dog catcher or work in the sewer like my old man!





















--and if you and Fred Thompson can't work in politics (with Barack it is a "fait accompli" OBAMA) ----> (well, ya can't get elected!), well, you might as well sign up with CAA.* After all Fred signed up with WMA.


You see, this is the very reason I have a BLOG -- SHOW BUSINESS AND POLITICS -- WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE!

Like, like, like! Godzilla VS King Kong!

Oh, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Mike, call me. See my site. (higviz.net) I will write your P.R., anytime, after all, ya know I owe you! SEE: "JUST HOW DID MIKE HUCKABEE SAVE ABBE BUCK'S LIFE?"

Signed,

----The (now) beautiful Miss B.

*Mike Huckabees Next Stage: Television? - TV Decoder - Media ...
Mar 4, 2008 ... And should be worshipped in a place where he deserves it. Otherwise I am impressed with Mike Huckabee. I wish he had a political talk show. ...tvdecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/04/mike-huckabees-next-stage-television/ - 107k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Mike Huckabee

The most trusted voice in show business. DAN QUAYLE. Knows the drill. ... How does "The Mike Huckabee Show" sound? As Mr. Huckabee's campaign plotted a ...www.huffingtonpost.com/topics/Mike+Huckabee - 86k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Crooks and Liars » Mike Huckabee joins Jay Leno on Caucus eve!

It’s called “show” business. It’s not all real! (WINK~WINK)

# # #

No comments: