Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The "So Bob NOVAKious" Edition -

Thanks, Matt, you drama queen, you!

smack! right on the kisser~~!

from DRUDGE and already archived! Old news?

NOVAK BREAKS SILENCE - ON FOX TWICE TO-NITE!

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2006/07/11/20060711_215233.htm

BOB NOVAK, My Leak Case Testimony: 'I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in 'Who's Who in America'... MORE Published reports that I took the Fifth Amendment, made a plea bargain with the prosecutors or was a prosecutorial target were all untrue...

MORE... My primary source has not come forward to identify himself... Bill Harlow, the CIA public information officer who was my CIA source for the column confirming Mrs. Wilson's identity. I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in 'Who's Who in America'... I answered questions using the names of Rove, Harlow and my primary source, ((((The Who's Who!))))

# # #

No comments: