Friday, March 10, 2006

I believe Jack Abramoff - from the CBS story

"My so-called relationship with Bush, Rove and everyone else at the White House has only become important because instead of just releasing details about the very few times I was there, they created a feeding frenzy by their deafening silence."---Jack Abramoff

CBS Story here

COMMENTARY: I may be speaking from a PR POV, but the way the white house communicates may unfortunately be a main reason their approval rating is at an all-time low. Even the GOP wants Bushie O.U.T.! Oy gevalt! What a country! BUT THIS TIME IT'S OURS! Yes, the silence is deafening, Jack. And when you get out of the nice little prison (it won't be like sing-sing!), you will definitely be just fine! I, for one, am rooting for you to do the right things. -HighVizPR

###

No comments: