Sunday, July 24, 2005

HighVizPR pitches "Dispatches from Mort" -- makes request of "original pundit", Mr. Mort Sahl---

[Dispatches from Mort. I would love to have them HERE. The Nation needs more Mort Sahl!--more than ever!] Video clip: http://www.jmpc.com/map_mort.htm


-----Original Message-----
From: Abbe Buck (HighViz PR) HighVizPR@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:46 AM
To:
'Mrssahl@aol.com
Subject: Dear Mort Sahl, I would like to place your POV on my web log

Dear Mort Sahl,

I think about your brand of comedy often. My Dad used to talk about you when you appeared at Mr. Kelly’s when I was a kid in Chicago, and then I went to see you do stand-up. I have a weblog, and I have a pretty good following here in Washington – of course, everyone and their Mother’s (sic) are following Karl Rove and his overzealous protection of the bumpkin Prez we have running Ft. White House. I would very much like to start to have some “Dispatches from Mort” on line from you, sir.

Along with "Mort Sahl's America" , and your current booking schedule, I will be happy and proud to give you and your website some added exposure. More people, younger ones, especially in the blog-0-sphere, need to know who you are. I have known who you are while sitting on my Dad’s knee from the age of 6, I believe. But I am no youngster. I want to introduce you to kids who are my boy’s age, like my own son, who is 16 and fiercely “independent”. More and more younger peope need to learn from you as I had!

After all, it is you who aptly said when describing LIBERALS VS. CONSERVATIVES: " Liberals feel unworthy of their possessions. Conservatives feel they deserve everything they've stolen."

Thank you,

Abbe Buck
“HighVizPR + Promotion = the new journalism. Politics = Show Biz!”
www.highvizpr.blogspot.com

HighViz Consulting Group
Abbe Buck, Publicist
(703) 753-4100
1-800-380-2825
website:
www.highvizpr.com
weblogs:
www.highvizpr.blogspot.com,
abbebuckpr , goodPR_badPR

WE MUST SUPPORT OUR SOLDIERS AT TIMES OF NEED - Visit www.usocares.org to find out how you can help. Thanks from HighViz, a project company


###


No comments: