Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Rosie O'Donnell's PR Move


formerlyROSIE aka http://onceadored.blogspot.com/

formerlyrosie
the unedited rantings of a fat 42-year old menopausal ex-talk show host.
Category:
Actors > Rosie O'Donnellonceadored.blogspot.com - 142k - Cached - More from this site

*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

This takes sheer guts. You see, it is a very smart move as well. While waiting for that next golden project, she builds up notoriety and (the) new image from 'sweet, everybody likes Rosie o' to "let me live in my --own -- skin --as-- the dyke bitch that I really am!"

And so it goes. Where, oh, where is Linda Ellerbee? Is she blogging?


No comments: